Firstly, access to the link: https://id.chainkloud.com/
– Click My Account -> Login
– Enter your login information with: Email and Password
– After that press on “Login” button
Secondly, after successful login, click on the menu Billing -> My Invoices
– Before the ending date of your subscription, the system will generate an invoice for server renewal with the status Unpaid
– Then you just need to find the invoice that you want to pay and click on it to renew
– After clicking, you will go to Invoices detailed page to select the payment method. On this article, we choose ConPayments.net
– After choosing payment method, Click on Make Payment button
– Select the coin for payment. On this article, we choose Bitcoin
– After that click on the button Complete Checkout
– On this step, you will transfer the Amount Remaining to Address as below:
Finally, after transferring Amount Remaining to Address successfully, go to link https://id.chainkloud.com/ and select the menu Billing -> My Invoices
, then check your Invoices status to see if it has been turned into Paid status or not
– If the status is Paid, it means you have made payment for renewal successfully. Chainkloud will renew the server subscription for you.
– If the status is Payment Pending, it means you have not completed the payment for renewal. Kindly check your payment status again.